Sunday, July 20, 2008

9 Wonderful Years

This picture was taken this Saturday before we went on a date to celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary. Our anniversary is actually on the 24th, but it was easier to celebrate this weekend since Faith turns 2 on the 25th! We enjoyed a long, romantic dinner at an Italian restaurant called Bari. This restaurant specializes in Italian cheeses, and we got to sample 5 different types -yum! It is so fun to have a husband that is adventurous with food like I am! We both also enjoyed steaks with blue cheese on top... Therefore, I am officially NOT a vegetarian just a meat snob:) We shared a yummy chocolate cake and strawberry tart with balsamic glaze before heading to the Playhouse on the Square to watch the musical "The Producers." We had not been to the theatre since I was pregnant with Ella, so it was really fun to go since we both enjoy it so much. Adam and I both did musical theatre in high school, although he was the lead and I was in the ensemble:) The musical was much more risque than I had expected, so I will definitely research it more before we go next time. However, we had the best evening together, and I am so thankful to be married to my best friend!!

2 comments:

BeckyE said...

Oh no! We rented "The Producers" because I thought it would look fun, and well, we didn't finish the movie! :)

Congrats on your 9 years! That is a great picture :)

mundayseven said...

Sounds like a great evening. Congratulations on 9 years!!