Monday, July 7, 2008

Great Friends

Last week we had a wonderful play date with Waverly and her 5 adorable kids! Her baby, Zain, is only a few weeks old, and she came over to my house the first day her husband returned to work since she had the baby. Waverly was so relaxed, and it was also her first time out with all 5 kids!! She truly amazes me! I always cry a ton of tears when Adam returns to work after we have a baby. We just had the best time catching up and watching the kids play together. I just loved holding baby Zain, and reminiscing about when my kids were itty bitty:) He is such a sweet, cuddle bug!

Waverly and I became instant friends when we moved to Tennessee over 3 years ago, so I just had to include pics of this special family! We love them dearly, and we are so thankful for their friendship!



Ella and Josie playing dress up:)


Ethan, Faith, Josie, Ella, Titan, Zain, Heidi, and Koen. (Josie and Koen are twins)



No comments: