Thursday, July 24, 2008

AWWWW!

The first thing I said on my 9 year wedding anniversary was, "AWWW" when I walked in the kitchen to discover these beautiful flowers, sweet note, and yummy Starbucks latte from my thoughtful Hubby! I am a lucky girl! I got a sweet phone call from Adam's Mom this morning, and it just made my day! It was nice to reminisce about the last 9 years with her for a bit before the kids woke up. After breakfast, our babysitter came over to watch the kid's for the morning. I was excited to go to the gym, shower, eat lunch, and head to my root canal appointment. Mostly, it wasn't too bad. I just wish the doctor would have explained what he was doing throughout the procedure. He had something that resembled a pin cushion with lots of pins in it. He kept using them on my teeth, and he would quickly switch back and forth between the different colored pins. He did many other things, and I had no clue what was going on. I also had a huge rubber dam on one side of my mouth, a blue rubber thing to keep my mouth open on the other side, some sort of hook hanging from my cheek, and safety goggles to top off the hot anniversary look! Well, the doctor said that he was surprised that my tooth did not give me more trouble. He said it was infected and had lots of fluid. He put some medicine in my tooth and a temporary seal on top. I have to go back in August for round 2 of the root canal--Yippee! I think I will be eating a smoothie for dinner tonight, and cheesecake--very creamy and perfect when you can't chew! I don't think Faith will mind me digging into her birthday cheesecake a day early do you? :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am praying for you!