Sunday, January 10, 2010

Awesome Devotional!

My Mom let me borrow this Bible study, and I absolutely love it! God is teaching me so much! I have been wanting to read this book and do the Bible study that goes with it for a long time, and I finally got the chance to dig into it! It has been a great way for me to start the new year. I am also going to start a prayer journal. This is my New Year's Resolution. I am not the type that likes to journal, so I have not been able to fulfill this resolution in years past. We are actually getting ready to put our house on the market, so we have been packing and purging a lot lately. My husband, Adam, found many barely written in prayer journal notebooks while we were packing up a bookshelf-oops! I am really wanting to get better at keeping a record of all that God is teaching me and doing in my life in 2010.

No comments: