Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Blog has a New Look!!!

My sweet friend, Michelle Tiek, is a brilliant photographer and designer! She is now designing blogs, and she asked if she could design mine!! "Of Course!" was my immediate response! I was super excited to see what she would do because I am always amazed at her work! I am SO HAPPY with the result! She used my favorite color pink, and she even incorporated birds!! She doesn't know this, but I just love birds. I am the Mommy bird and the 3 baby birds represent Ella, Ethan, and Faith! How cute is that?! Please check out her work because it is so neat!http://www.michelletiekphotography.com/.



Michelle and I met at Purdue University. We sang in the Purdue Express show choir together, and we both married guys in the Purdue Glee Club! Check out her husband, Brandon Tiek's, ministry & his first CD released January 2010: http://brandontiek.wordpress.com/ !! All proceeds go towards their mission trip to an orphanage in Guatemala. Brandon is an amazing gospel singer!! He actually wrote a song for Adam and my wedding, and he sang it for us during our ceremony! He is so talented!



I am so thankful for this love gift from Michelle. She made my day!

2 comments:

mundayseven said...

Hey Amie, It does look super cute! Hope yall have a great weekend.

Kelly said...

It looks really great! Michelle is the best!