Thursday, April 21, 2011

We have been lavished with kindness this year. The people living in our building have been so sweet to us. They have left gifts for the kids at our door on several occasions. They just love to hug on the kids and spend time with us. The sweet lady above has brought such sunshine into our lives during her stay here the last 3 months. Despite the darkness of her mother's illness, she and her mom have greeted us every day with such bright smiles and happiness. They brought gifts for us this morning because they are heading home today. Her mom is doing great, which is such a praise! It is always hard to say good bye, but I am thankful for the opportunity to know them. I pray that we will show this same kindness to those around us. I want to be fully aware of ways that we can reach out to others and brighten their days as ours have been brightened by so many during our stay here.

No comments: