
Ella- Second Grade

Ethan-First Grade

Faith-Kindergarten
Below are pictures of the kids with their favorite subject book!
Ethan LOVES math!
All of the kids are really enjoying our history curriculum! We are currently studying Ancient Egypt.This is Faith's last Explode the Code primer book. She was so excited to start it yesterday! She is also enjoying her Sing, Spell, Read, Write curriculum.

Last night was exciting because the kids started Awana! I remember being an Awana leader before I had kids. It was a lot of fun. They are all in Sparks this year, and they had a great time! I am excited to memorize their Bible verses with them.
Oh, I wanted to share something else that I think is really neat. (Thanks to Waverly for sharing this with me the other day!) There is a way that we can help spread the gospel in the violent areas of Columbia by helping assemble small parachutes. They (Voice of the Martyrs) send you everything you need to put them together with the exception of scissors. I ordered a pack of 10, and the kids and I will put them together and then send them back. They will be attached to a bag that will be filled with a Bible, etc. and dropped out of a plane so that people will have a chance to hear the gospel since all of the missionaries are gone from this dangerous area. Click on the link above to learn more about it. It looks like such a neat, eye opening project to do with your family.















1 comment:
Such beautiful kiddos! What a great idea to picture them with their favorite subject! I like that! I just took new photos today and need to get them on the blog! We miss you!
Post a Comment