I just got my sweet little ones all set up for a movie so that I could watch Jean Stockdale's "Joy for the Journey" lecture live. We are unable to attend MOMS today because we are all still getting over our colds/coughs. Well, I got everything set up, and my volume will not work. I considered trying to lip read, but I soon discovered that was hopeless. I am bummed right now, and I just needed to vent....
I wanted to add that I was not going to let this steal my joy. After all, I am learning about joy in the journey! I knew that God had something else he wanted to teach me during that time. I had a great time in God's word while the kids watched their movie. My small group leader and great friend, Waverly, has been encouraging us to be still before the Lord and listen to him. She is so right that we need to do that because we live in such a "busy" world. I am thankful for my sweet time of fellowship with Jesus.














No comments:
Post a Comment