Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Trip to the Dentist


Ella and Ethan went to the dentist for the very first time today. I was a little bit nervous for them because I remember how much trouble my brother had the first time we went when we were little. However, they loved every minute of it!! I was SO IMPRESSED with how well they did! In fact, they enjoyed it so much that I wouldn't be surprised if they would rather go to the dentist than the park! Isn't that strange? The dental hygienist and dentist were AMAZING!!! They got to pick out their own sunglasses so that they wouldn't be scared by the bright light. They thought that was totally cool! Ethan also picked out a dinosaur toothbrush and chocolate mint toothpaste, and Ella chose a teddy bear toothbrush and grape toothpaste. I could tell that Ethan has a little crush on the dental hygienist. He has been noticing pretty girls lately. :) When we got in the car he said, "Mommy, please don't tell her I like her next time." I felt really bad for embarrassing him, and I definitely won't do that again! If you live in the Memphis area Dr. Stanley Crunk is an outstanding dentist for all ages!!

No comments: