
My sweet babies have been sick for the past few days! They have had fevers, green noses, and atrocious coughs! Ethan went to the doctor yesterday because his cough was so bad that it was making him throw up, and he continued to have a high fever. The doctor said that he has bronchitis, so he was given a breathing treatment 4x a day as well as antibiotics. Well, this morning Ella started complaining about her ear hurting. The slight complaining turned into a pain that would not let up for Ella. It just broke my heart to see her hurting! I was SO HOPING that Adam would just call them in some antibiotics, but he wanted them to be seen by a pediatrician--I know that's the best decision. We were able to take the girls to the after hours clinic in
Germantown, and we found out that Ella has a double ear infection and Faith has an infection in her left ear. I am so thankful to have all 3 of them on antibiotics now. Adam's parents will be in town soon, so we really want to be well for their visit!
2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that your little people are sick! You will definitely be missed tomorrow!
We are sorry everybody's fighting the sickies there! Praying for Ethan to heal up quickly, and those ear infections to clear up for the girls ASAP!
Lots of love from Evansville~
Francie, Andy, Amelie, Oliver & Marjorie
Post a Comment