I know it has been awhile since my last post. Ella and Ethan had a blast at gymnastics camp last week, and Faith and I enjoyed lots of girl time! I got to meet my Moms group at J. Alexander's for dinner on Monday night, and we had such a great time catching up! My sweet friend Waverly picked my up, so we were able to hang out after dinner until 10:30 or so. We had fun picking out crafts for our kids at Wal-mart. :) Also, our playgroup friends came over last Thursday night while our husbands were busy, and we had a great time! I am sad that my friend Karen is moving, but I know that she has an exciting adventure ahead of her!
Adam had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday. We attended church on Saturday night, so we were able to go to one of Adam's favorite restaurants for brunch yesterday. It was such a treat, and then we went to Ryan (Adam's brother) and Laura's house for dinner and swimming! It was so wonderful to spend time with them, and it was a perfect ending to a special day! We are so proud of Adam and thankful for what an awesome Husband and Daddy he is to us!














1 comment:
Hey there. I saw you blog and wanted to stop by and say hello. I love reading about your family. You are do a great job working the Word into everyday events with your kiddos. This is Deut. 6. When we rise up, when you lay down, when you walk in the way. . . talk about the Lord and point your children to Jesus!!!! Good job, MOM, good job!
Post a Comment