"He alone is my refuge and fortress (my place of safety) he is my God, and I will trust him." Psalm 91:2"He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:2
(This verse is on the Seeds Cd "Courage", so I had the kids raise their hands every time they heard the word fortress, and they had a lot of fun listening for the word. I posted about Seeds Bible Memory and Worship Music Cd's on one of my older posts. It is so awesome!! Their website even has scripture cards that you can print out for your kids!
This is a picture of Ella being the guard that was in charge of watching over the fortress at night while the other people were asleep."He will not let you fall, your protector is always awake." Psalm 121:3
"The Lord watches over the righteous and hears their cries." Psalm 34:15
















2 comments:
What fun and what a great application! I remember building many a fort with you in our basements. Seeing those pictures brought back some great memories! I love and miss you!!!! p.s. looks like you all had a great time with the Alt family!
How fun! My kids love to make forts -- and rarely do I have the patience to let them take over a room to do it. Nephews Alex & Will are over today. I am keeping them once a week while Steph works. I'll start now to work up my nerve to let them build forts next week! :) God bless you guys today!
Post a Comment