Friday, June 5, 2009

Snack Time Issues Solved!

I don't know about you, but I don't like my kids digging through the pantry at snack time and asking me tons of questions about what they can have for a snack. This wasn't a problem before my kids could open the pantry door because they would ask for a snack, and I would give them what I wanted them to have. Well, they have now discovered a pantry full of options, and all of their questions were starting to get to me. Last week I found this nifty snack box at Walmart for $6.00. I filled if with healthy snacks, and each day after nap time/quiet time, they know that they are allowed to find the snack box and pick out one item that they would like to eat. No more questions---Hooray! I love the handles on the sides because my two year old can easily take it out and put it back in the pantry. However, any plastic container would work just as well.





Some of their snacks include cheddar bunnies, raisins, apples, applesauce, baggies with Craisins and slivered almonds, Kashi granola bars, organic cookies, fruit strips, etc.












No comments: