OK, I had to include this picture to show my Mom. She is always helping me organize when she comes to visit. She noticed that my bathroom counter was very cluttered and that I was not using the drawer pictured below because it was overflowing with who knows what. I should have taken a before picture, so that you would be really impressed, but this is a picture of my new and improved drawer. I was so motivated that I even organized my other 2 bathroom drawers and under my bathroom sink! I will need to move to Adam's side next:)
Monday, June 29, 2009
Fun with Mimi
We had a wonderful visit with my Mom "Mimi" last week. She was sweet to stay with me while Adam was away working. We had a lot of fun together playing inside, doing crafts inside, reading inside, eating inside---my point is that it was VERY, VERY HOT here this week! With that being said, it was a perfect time to find out that Adam was offered a Neuroradiology fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. It was his first choice, and we are extremely proud of him and excited for the new adventure that lies ahead starting July 2010. Wow! July will be a great time of year to move some place cooler! However, Adam did tell me that the average high during the month of January is 11! I am used to cold weather from my college days at Purdue, so I will just need to shop for a warm coat, fleece lined pants, and snow boots. I will be sad to leave, but I know that we are following God's path for our lives, and I am excited to see what He has in store for us! Until then, we will continue to enjoy Memphis. We sure love it here!

OK, I had to include this picture to show my Mom. She is always helping me organize when she comes to visit. She noticed that my bathroom counter was very cluttered and that I was not using the drawer pictured below because it was overflowing with who knows what. I should have taken a before picture, so that you would be really impressed, but this is a picture of my new and improved drawer. I was so motivated that I even organized my other 2 bathroom drawers and under my bathroom sink! I will need to move to Adam's side next:)
OK, I had to include this picture to show my Mom. She is always helping me organize when she comes to visit. She noticed that my bathroom counter was very cluttered and that I was not using the drawer pictured below because it was overflowing with who knows what. I should have taken a before picture, so that you would be really impressed, but this is a picture of my new and improved drawer. I was so motivated that I even organized my other 2 bathroom drawers and under my bathroom sink! I will need to move to Adam's side next:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Yay Adam......brrrr Minnesota!!!
I am so glad yall had a great time! Congratulations again on Mayo. We are really going to miss you guys! :(
Congrats on finding out about the move to Minnesota! How exciting! At least the cold will only be temporary. Glad you had fun with your mom! Love you! Jennifer
Post a Comment