
Wow! Today is the day! We are Indiana bound! God really blew me away this year! The following verse is on my heart :
"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or imagine." Ephesians 3:20 NLT
I never thought that I would have made life long friendships in such a short amount of time. I love serving a God that enjoys blessing us beyond measure. I am so thankful for his goodness and love!
So, with a heavy heart as well as excitement about spending time with family and meeting new friends in Indiana, I will sign off until we get our computer set up in our new home.

We will definitely be back to Rochester, Minnesota. It will always have a special place in our hearts. Please pray for us as we are having to move far away from very dear friends.














2 comments:
Welcome back! It will be good to have you back! You will definitely have to come visit your old stomping grounds (and now our new home!) here in Lafayette/West Lafayette!
Praying for your safety, but also praying for your adjustment period in a new place...
Post a Comment