Monday, June 6, 2011

Pictures with our Friends!

We are trying to be with our friends as much as possible before we move, but that has been a little difficult with everything that keeps popping up: Ethan's allergy testing (he is supposed to go in Wednesday for a 2+ hour "food challenge" where he is given cooked shrimp while the nurses monitor him), also our washing machine flooded all over our kitchen AND dining room! Now, our movers want to come early, and Adam is on call this week!! Besides that, everything is going quite smoothly!

Today we had to say goodbye to some of our great friends :( .

Above is a picture of my sweet friend, Robyn and me. She is also a homeschooling mom, and she has 4 sweet kids pictured below with my kiddos. I have loved every moment that I have gotten to spend with her and her amazing kids! I am thankful that she reached out to us even though we were here for a short time. We will have a life long friendship!

*Pictured above from the left: Jayden, Ethan, Bryson, Kylie, Faith, Ella, and Rylan (Rylan wasn't up for smiling for this picture, but he has one gorgeous smile that lights up a room! I have a very special place in my heart for this sweet, sweet boy!!)

(Bryson and Faith have decided to be pen pals next year!!)

Last week we went to their home for a play date, and the kids surprised us with this precious banner that they made for us! I wish my camera would have taken a better picture of it.

Above the kids are eagerly anticipating enjoying the DELICIOUS layered cake that Robyn made for our good bye party. We have been so blessed by their friendship!!


Above is a picture of me and my friend, Jenn. Her husband is a neuroradiology fellow with Adam. Jenn and I started hanging out shortly after we moved here last June. We have enjoyed a pedicure together, meeting at parks, play dates, and dinners after the kids went to bed. I will miss her!

Above is her adorable daughter, Victoria. My kids think that she is a little doll, and I think so too! She is just PRECIOUS! We will really miss them. They are headed to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks.

Below are pictures of the Gora Family. They have been on my blog quite often. I think we could all live in one big house and do just great! Adam pulled into their driveway tonight and said, "we are home!" It certainly feels like that when we come to visit because I feel like they are our family.

I had the privilege of staying with the twins last night, so that they wouldn't have to be out in the 95 degree weather at a baseball game. We had a great time. Faith was my little "helper"!
Sweet Shelby
Precious Payton
Ella, Ethan, and Nolan after Riley's baseball game on Sunday
Grace, Faith, and Riley
Me, Nicole, and Shelby in her adorable hot pink capri leggings!!

Below is a video of Faith entertaining herself while the twins were taking a 30 minute cat nap.

1 comment:

Francie said...

Wow, I expect you guys are beginning to make your trek south tomorrow. Enjoyed looking at all of the photos you've posted in the last couple of days - of just a few of the friends you've been blessed with. <3!!!

And I liked watching Faith's dancing on your vid. I think she's got better moves than her aunt. I was thinking about looking for Amelie to start dance classes soon -- but perhaps our girls should just start teaching me?! It'd be fun for Aunt Francie/this Mommy!

Good night & Godspeed you safely to your new home.