Monday, August 15, 2011

Hubbard Update


I wanted to share this special photo of Ella, Ethan, and Faith with Aunt Francie, and cousins Marjorie, Oliver, and Amelie. They came over to our neighborhood pool for lunch and swimming to celebrate Faith's 5th birthday the last week of July. It was so fun!

This weekend was really fun because my cousin, Chelsea, got married. We are so excited for them, and it was an honor to be a part of the wedding and reception. Below is a picture of Adam and myself before the wedding. It was so fun to get all dressed up! I don't get to do that very often anymore! I don't think I've curled my hair with hot rollers since college :)!
Adam had to work that night, so he had to leave the reception early. However, I had a BLAST dancing the night away with family and friends!

My brother, Cliff, and his wife Amy were in town for the wedding. They stayed with my Dad, so we decided to help my Dad in the yard on Sunday afternoon as well hang out with Cliff and Amy before they headed back home. Faith said that Amy is "her best friend!" She was so sad to say good-bye to them!
Aunt Amy and Faith


Today we did school in the morning and then left for a spontaneous field trip to Holiday World since Adam was off of work today! It was super fun! My Dad used to take me when I was a little girl, so it was neat to go back with my own kids! Today and tomorrow are the last weekdays it is open for the season. I am so glad that Adam thought of going today!!
We enjoyed the water park for the first few hours before heading over to the roller coasters. Ella was the only child tall enough to ride them, and Adam and Ella decided to ride "The Legend". Adam said it was the scariest and longest roller coaster he had ever ridden. Poor Ella looked so scared, but she wants to try it again the next time we go! :)

Daddy and Ella after their ride on "The Legend"


We went to get ice cream and see an amazing DIVE SHOW before we went home. We loved it, but we got soaking wet! You can tell that the kids didn't focus so much on their ice cream since it is all over them-HA!


We are really enjoying living in Newburgh and being closer to family and friends! We miss our MN friends, but we can't wait to visit them soon!!!!

No comments: