Friday, August 19, 2011

Favorites Friday


I think it is fun to share my favorite things every now and then. I love reading what other people enjoy, so I hope you like browsing through some of my favorite things :)



We read Fables this week, and the kids LOVED it!
This is my favorite snack at night!


My sister in law, Laura, just shared this Book Adventure site with me, and it is amazing!
My kids love this game!
I really enjoy this Pilate's workout. I actually purchased the DVD and ring separately a few years ago (Amazon for DVD and eBay for ring), so I didn't pay full price. It is an amazing toning workout for your abs and legs!! It is about 50 minutes in length.Oh my! These are the BEST tasting protein bars EVER!!! You would never guess that they only have 5 g of sugar! I buy them by the box from Amazon, and I love all of the flavors. They have really good deals on them, and I save on shipping.

Zero calorie Vitamin Waters are such a treat--especially when I can find them on sale!

I have mentioned before how much I love Orange Leaf yogurt, and we had fun going with our family tonight. :) Above from left to right:Oliver, Ethan, Amelie, Marjorie is holding Faith, and Ella. I love the Evansville mural in the background!

I have waited for the new edition of this book for a year, and it is finally here! It is awesome!

I thought this list was pretty cute!

No comments: