We have already had 4 days of Hubbard Home School, and things are going well!
Now that all the kids are back in school we decided to take our first field trip to our zoo. It was a gorgeous day, and I just had to take the kids outside since it was the first time we were not battling intense heat in quite awhile! Adam was also able to join us since he didn't have to go into work until 4pm. :)
Since Adam had to work late I thought it would be fun to have ice cream for dinner (code for I don't like to cook). It was so funny when the kids started saying, "So, um, are we going to have something healthy before or maybe after dinner???" HA! They ended up deciding to go to a Pizza Hut with an indoor playground, and then we went to Orange Leaf for frozen yogurt. It was a beautiful night! We also went to a local pet shop. It was special for me because I enjoyed going to this same pet store when I was little. I was thinking that it would be fun to get a rabbit. We found one that was precious and all the kids held it and the bunny was really sweet. Well, below you will see pictures of the pet that Ella REALLY WANTS!!!! Did I really give birth to a child that likes snakes? What a BRAVE young lady!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment