
Victoria Golf Club held a family fishing event last week! It was a BLAST! We all caught fish! One girl caught 33 fish including a huge catfish!

This is a a picture of all of the kids that won prizes that evening! I was so excited that all of our kids won something :) Faith won a Mickey Mouse fishing pole for catching the smallest fish. Ethan won a gift card to a sporting goods store for winning a casting contest. Ella also won a gift card to a sporting goods store for winning a coloring contest!

Oh, I couldn't resist taking a picture of this precious baby bunny that we spotted on the cart path, as we were getting ready to leave. Ella was trying to catch it, so that we could take it home with us! You wouldn't have to twist my arm to take this precious fluff ball home!
Our first homeschooling day was today! It went really well, and the kids enjoyed the new set up and some new materials. I will post pictures tomorrow! :)
1 comment:
Happy new homeschooling session!!! Can't believe our 3rd grader and 6th grader start back tomorrow. :)
Give your kindergartener, 1st grader & 2nd grader big hugs from me. And tell them I am so glad they did so well at the fishing contests. We'd heard from Adam that you all were planning to go, and it's so nice to get to see all of the photos & get to hear about all of the winnings.
Love your baby bunny pic, too. Marjorie is asking for a new pet -- especially a rabbit. I feel like I should be doing some research on caring for bunnies...!
Love you, Amie!
Post a Comment