
Monday was our first day of homeschooling! The day went really well, and we were able to stick to our schedule. Below is a picture of the kids getting ready to do their devotions and Bible lesson after they completed their morning chores. They were really excited for the first day of school. They kept asking if we could start early :)
It is so nice to have a desk for each of the kids. They can store their things inside their desks, which is convenient. I LOVE having more space this year! It was a little tight homeschooling 3 kids in a 2 bedroom apartment last year.
My 3 sweet students!
Ella is in 2nd grade
Ethan is in 1st grade

Faith is in Kindergarten
(The apples say that on their desks, but the pictures are a little fuzzy. I think it is time for me to get a real camera and stop using my iphone camera!)

We start a homeschooling co-op on Monday, September 12th! It meets every Monday from 8:00-3:30pm. We are excited to meet new friends and families who also home school! The kids will also be doing Awana on Wednesday nights this year. I am so excited for them to participate in Awana because I was an Awana leader before we had kiddos. :)














1 comment:
It truly is a blessing to be able to educate our children at home. Hope you have a wonderful year!
Post a Comment