Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm So Excited!

I just noticed that my precious friend Cari has this photo as her facebook profile pic, so I had to copy it and add it to this post. She was my roommate my freshman year at Purdue. We had so many fun memories together! She is the BEST! Her husband Phil is Adam's best friend. We really miss them!


We just got our Purdue Musical Organizations Christmas Show Brochure in the mail today, and I noticed that I am in a very small picture on one of the pages:) Click on the link to check it out. You will have to go to page 3 to see my picture. It's on the right side towards the bottom of the page. I am in a red cowgirl outfit next to Rudolph, and I am the one on the bottom left! http://www.purdue.edu/pmo/christmasshow/ticket.pdf

1 comment:

Jenni said...

i remember seeing you guys in that show! So cute!