Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Memphis Botanical Garden

I wanted to share some pictures from our visit to the Memphis Botanical Garden last Saturday. It was so much fun! It was a beautiful day, and there were hardly any people there. We enjoyed God's creation so much, and feeding the fish was a big hit! I hope you like the pictures:)
This is a picture of the kids feeding the fish. Faith was having so much fun that she couldn't even look at the camera!
The fish sure liked their food:)
This is a picture of Adam and the kids feeding the fish from the bridge.
We had a fabulous lunch in an adorable cafe that overlooked a garden. I really felt like we were on vacation. It was such a TREAT!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have enjoyed so much reading everything that is going on with you all! It sounds like you had a great trip to Evansville. Did you make any decisions yet? You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love
Jenbosue