Today has been SO FUN and SO SPECIAL! My brother in law Ryan got his wife Laura a spa day for two for her birthday, and she invited me to go with her! It made me feel so loved, and I was super excited to spend the day with one of my most favorite people in the whole world! Ryan offered to watch all 6 kids this afternoon while Laura and I went to the spa together! We got to relax over a yummy lunch before heading to facials and then manicures, and we ended with pedicures together! It was such a great day! The kids had a blast with Ryan! Now the kids are watching Beauty and the Beast and eating yummy TV dinners that they picked out a the grocery store. Adam is camping with his friends, so we are doing extra special things (it is also easier for me). I just had to post about this special day with my sister in law! I love her so much!Friday, August 29, 2008
Spa Day
Today has been SO FUN and SO SPECIAL! My brother in law Ryan got his wife Laura a spa day for two for her birthday, and she invited me to go with her! It made me feel so loved, and I was super excited to spend the day with one of my most favorite people in the whole world! Ryan offered to watch all 6 kids this afternoon while Laura and I went to the spa together! We got to relax over a yummy lunch before heading to facials and then manicures, and we ended with pedicures together! It was such a great day! The kids had a blast with Ryan! Now the kids are watching Beauty and the Beast and eating yummy TV dinners that they picked out a the grocery store. Adam is camping with his friends, so we are doing extra special things (it is also easier for me). I just had to post about this special day with my sister in law! I love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment