Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Amazing Sand Art

http://www.sandfantasy.com/videoclips.htm

My Grandma sent me a link to a video of a lady doing sand art to music. It was so neat, and I can't wait to show my kids tomorrow. Click on the above link to check it out for yourself if you are interested. It reminded me of a chalk artist that came to a Christian camp I attended in elementary school. I still remember that experience because it was so awesome. I found a man called the chalk guy on YouTube, and he is an amazing artist that brings faith to life through his art. You might want to check him out as well ( http://www.chalkguymedia.com/media.html ) . I think my kids will enjoy him also! Good night!

1 comment:

Francie said...

Amie!

Marjorie & I just viewed the sand fantasy art on YouTube. It was very peaceful. thanks for sharing!

Love & hugs,
Francie & family