
Goodbye Swiffer, Hello HAAN! HAAN is actually my new floor sanitizer, & I am super excited about him. He arrived in the mail today, and Adam and I just tried him out for the first time. I was impressed with how well it cleaned my kitchen floors. I have been looking for a compact, hard surface steamer/sanitizer for some time, so I am pumped to have finally found it! I ordered if off of QVC on Mother's Day:) All you do is fill it up with a cup of tap water, and in 2-3 minutes it is ready to go for 15 minutes. You repeat the process if you need more cleaning time--super easy! It comes with 2 sturdy microfiber pads that are machine washable. I am telling you, this is 2 good 2B true:) The host said that 73% of Koreans have them in their households. You may think that I am a little too excited about a floor steamer, but with 3 little kids this is a dream come true! I also love that it is all natural! It made me nervous when I heard that dogs had died from licking their paws after walking on a Swiffered floor. .Now I don't know if that is true or not, but it gives me a piece of mind knowing that something I use at least once every day is completely free of chemicals. Happy cleaning!














3 comments:
Ok, so I have to ask, how exactly does he clean the floor with no soap of chemicals of sorts? How does it scrub up all the stuff the kids get on the floor? I looked it up on line, and I understand it sanitizes, but how clean did it get your floor? I'm always so leary of TV commercial stuff, but so much of it seems to work.
How cool! I want one! Does it work as well as the shark steam cleaner or is it better? I almost picked up the Shark one a few weeks ago at Khols and was just wondering the difference.... I miss you, Amie Jean! Love Jenbosue FBF
Thanks for your comments!! Jen, I have never used the shark steam cleaner, so I can't compare it. However, I am very pleased with the HAAN. Kelly, to use the HAAN effectively, you need to vacuum your floor first to get up all the loose food and dirt. It then cleans your floor using steam to remove all the grease, dirt and grime that is left behind by a household of little ones. If you have extra sticky spots, just leave the steamer on the spot for a little longer, and the HAAN disentigrates the messy spot. I hope this helps!
Post a Comment