Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun & Easy Way to Practice Letters




My friend, Erin Stevens, sent me an email this morning and said that her girls were enjoying the activities I was posting. I was so happy to hear that, and so I wanted to quickly post another activity that is simple, educational, costs nothing, and the kids loved it! All I did was pick a few letters that I wanted to work on, and I wrote the upper and lower case letter on a piece of paper. I put each piece of paper in a different corner of the room, and I asked the kids to look for objects that started with that letter. Ella could do this on her own, but I picked out objects for Ethan and Faith and asked them where they belonged. They did a great job!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

I agree completely with your friend Erin, I love seeing all the activities you do and try to incorporate them with my childrens ages. Thank you for posting all your great ideas!