This activity is so simple and easy, and the kids just LOVED it! All I did was put a few uncooked spaghetti sticks in a ball of play dough, and I gave the kids a bowl of cheerios so that they could make their own towers. Of course, they had fun eating the cheerios while they were building:) I started thinking about a Bible verse that went along nicely with this activity. Proverbs 18:10 says, "The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the godly run to him and are safe." I had so much fun singing this praise song to my kids while they were working and talking about this verse.
My best friend since I was 4 years old, Jennifer, will probably laugh when she reads this because growing up I was ALWAYS trying to incorporate food into our activities. I still love to snack:)














No comments:
Post a Comment