Friday, March 25, 2011

Favorites Friday

One of my favorite things to do is to take pictures while we (my husband) are driving in the car. God's creation is just so cool! There was the most beautiful sunset when we were driving home from Indiana last weekend.

After the sunset, we saw some spectacular lightening! I was snapping my camera phone like crazy because I really wanted to get a picture of the lightening! I was like a kid on Christmas when I finally got this picture!



"The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known. " Psalm 19:1-2 NLT


1 comment:

Lisa Maria said...

Amie what beautiful pictures. I like to do the same thing, except that I am techno-challenged and dont know how to get those pics off the phone lol! What an awesome God we serve.. I see Him in all His wonderful creation. The video was spectacular. Thanks for sharing!

God bless and have a wonderful weekend!