Amie, thank you for sharing this gorgeous video... what an appropriate way to worship on a Sunday. I have also been praying for healing for some family members. On Fridays I offer fast and prayer for others and I have a prayer list going. If you would like to email me (lo.supersunshine@gmail.com)or leave a comment in my blog, I'd be happy to add your loved ones' names to my list. My friend Kristin over at http://ponderingsbykris.blogspot.com/ does the same on a Tuesday.
1 comment:
Amie, thank you for sharing this gorgeous video... what an appropriate way to worship on a Sunday. I have also been praying for healing for some family members. On Fridays I offer fast and prayer for others and I have a prayer list going. If you would like to email me (lo.supersunshine@gmail.com)or leave a comment in my blog, I'd be happy to add your loved ones' names to my list. My friend Kristin over at http://ponderingsbykris.blogspot.com/ does the same on a Tuesday.
Love & Blessings
Post a Comment