
"Being in a hurry. Getting to the next thing without fully entering the thing in front of me. I cannot think of a single advantage I've ever gained from being in a hurry. But a thousand broken and missed things, tens of thousands, lie in the wake of all the rushing...Through all that haste I thought I was making up the time. It turns out I was throwing it away." Mark Buchanan
I have to be very purposeful about savoring the moment and not rushing through life--especially when I am out shopping with the kids- lol! This quote really spoke to me, so I wanted to share it today. I want to be fully present to all that God has for me each day! I hope you all have a great week!














2 comments:
I hate rushing. It feels to chaotic to me and I don't like that. I am learning to 'stop and smell the roses.'
Great quote shared, Amie! Thanks!!!
Love you~
Francie
Post a Comment