

Adam had a great 31st birthday yesterday! The kids colored birthday pictures for him. Their artwork is just precious, and they love being a part of making Daddy feel special! The kids called Adam at work and sang Happy Birthday to him-so sweet! Ella and Ethan each had a few things they wanted to buy him for his birthday. Ella wanted to buy him a weather calender and new shoes, and Ethan wanted to get him "
rock star stuff". :) Adam and I were able to go out to dinner for his birthday, and it was such a treat to have some uninterrupted conversation and alone time. We tried a new restaurant called Iris, and we had a lot of fun. It was funny because I decided that I wanted to curl my hair for our date, and I realized that my curlers were still in a box in the attic! I don't think I have curled my hair since our wedding day. I am glad that I was able to find them because it was fun to dress up! Faith had a good time "helping" me get ready:) She kept telling me to "take hat off" when I had my rollers in my hair, but she thought it was really funny when I told her what my hair would do when it was time to take them out! Adam is such a
joy, and he is one of
God's best gifts!

3 comments:
How HOT are you!!!? Love it!! Your hair is so dark now!! Love it curly! I'm glad you were able to have great date night. Happy Birthday, Adam!!
I've heard his two brothers are even BETTER looking!
Wow, Amie - what a hot mamma! I was laughing about you finding your rollers in the attic; you used to curl your hair ALL the time at Purdue! I hope you had a fun birthday yourself as well :) - Brooke Jones
Post a Comment