Thursday, September 18, 2008

Priceless Treasures

I walked into the kitchen this morning to grab a cup of coffee, and I noticed these precious letters on the counter next to the coffee pot. Adam had taken time this morning to hand write a letter to each of our children. The letters mentioned their strengths and how he loves them and is proud of them! The kids were BEAMING when I read them their personalized letters when they woke up! I can't wait to hug my sweet husband when he gets home from work and let him know that I think he is the best Daddy and husband ever! I am definitely going to put these priceless treasures in the kid's memory boxes so that they can read them when they are older. :)
P.S. I must brag on Adam a little further. When I found out that I was pregnant with Faith I was overjoyed (and overwhelmed with the thought of caring for 3 in diapers). I had trouble sleeping for a couple of months, and I asked Adam to pray that I would renew my mind all throughout each day, so that I would be focused on God and not full of worry. My thoughtful husband wrote me a letter with encouraging words and scripture every day throughout my entire pregnancy!! He placed each of my letters in the same spot he put the kids letters this morning, so the sight of them melted my heart! I still have all of those pricless treasures in my memory box!


No comments: