Friday, September 26, 2008

Priceless Memories

Ethan and I went on a date together during nap time today. It is so fun for me to get to spend one on one time with my little boy! I am truly treasuring these days because I know that he won't want to go on dates with his Mommy forever. We thought it would be fun to pick out some more boy dress up at the Dollar store. He chose this adorable pirate costume. He also picked out a sword and a gun. He is all boy, and I love it!

On the way to the store Ethan was talking to me about some "fire chips" that a girl in his class always brings to lunch on Thursdays. We went to the chip isle, and he found the chips he wanted! I suspected that he was talking about Doritos--OH MY! I forgot how yummy they are! He happily shared them with his sister Ella. When we were coming home from our special time he said, "Mommy, sanks (thanks) for our date. I just loved it." :)

No comments: