Sunday, July 19, 2009

Amazing 10 Year Anniversary Celebration

WOW! I still can't believe that it has been almost 10 years since our wedding day!! We decided to celebrate a week early because Faith's birthday is the day after our anniversary. Our baby will turn 3 on Saturday! We had an unbelievable anniversary celebration this weekend! First of all, the weather was gorgeous!! It felt so peaceful and breezy! We all headed to the Botanical Gardens on Saturday morning. God's creation is amazing! Also, it was so neat because we saw another couple getting married, and it brought back such fun and special memories of our wedding day.




We had one of our favorite babysitters spend the night while we went downtown to stay the night at the Peabody hotel!!!!! We had the most amazing time!


We had a romantic dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Chez Philippe. It was incredible!! I've never dined in a more beautiful restaurant! Below is a picture of us in the Peabody lobby. We are in front of the fountain that the infamous Peabody ducks swim in each day, but they had already gone up the elevator and to bed for the night when this picture was taken.




We weren't sure how we wanted to spend this afternoon, so Adam decided to see if Graceland was open. We have lived in Memphis for 4 years, and we have never been to Graceland. We are moving in a year, so we thought that now was the perfect time. We were surprised at how crowded it was--there are a ton of Elvis fans still out there:) It was very interesting, and it was a treat to go. Below are pics of Adam and I waiting to start the tour in Elvis's front yard.











I am so thankful to God for the best, best, best Husband and Daddy ever. I love him more each day, and I look forward to many wonderful years to come!































1 comment:

mundayseven said...

I am so glad yall had a wonderful time together! Congratulations on 10 years!!!