Thursday, July 23, 2009
Bye-Bye Pacifier Party!
Yesterday was the big day that Faith gave up her pacifier. After all, she is turning 3 on Saturday, and she is such a big girl now! She is going to give her pacy to Aunt Laura's new baby when he arrives :). We went to Target to let her pick out a big girl toy to sleep with at night. She chose this cute seahorse that lights up and plays soothing music when you press its tummy. I was a little nervous about how she would sleep last night, but she did GREAT! I am so proud of her! In actuality, it was probably harder for me to watch her give away her beloved pacy than it was for her. After Target, we asked Faith where she wanted to go out to eat to have her pacy party. She picked the Indian restaurant, and I have never seen her eat so much! This child hardly eats anything, and she was asking Ethan if she could eat the rest of his food off of his plate! I am convinced she loves Indian food so much, because I craved it like crazy when I was pregnant with her! She is such a precious and very fun addition to our family! Next transition will be a big girl bed, but I must admit that I still like having her contained to a crib for now:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
YAY!!! Congratulations Faith! and Congratulations mommy! It is harder and the mommy to see her baby get bigger! I love the sea horse Ian has the sane on and loves it!
Post a Comment