Yesterday we celebrated a great week of swimming lessons! The kids were very brave, and they are feeling more confident. Ella was so precious this week because Adam and I heard her singing "When I am afraid I will trust in You" in bed at night. She said she was singing that song so that God would help her feel better about swimming lessons. God definitely answered her prayer, and they are ready for another week! I even get to join them in the pool for a parent safety class on Monday!
Ella and Ethan used great team work making cupcakes! They even used toothpicks to tell if the cupcakes were ready to come out of the oven! When Faith awoke from her nap, she gave Ella the cupcake liners. They did a great job! Daddy was sweet to bring home some chocolate fudge icing and rainbow ice cream to top off our dessert party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment