Sunday, July 26, 2009

Faith is 3!!!

I can't believe that my baby is 3! Faith is so much fun! She is definitely the life of the party, and she keeps us on our toes:) She is very loving and affectionate, and we are so thankful to God that she is our daughter! Below is a picture of Faith enjoying her picnic breakfast in her room. She wanted a DORA party, so we had DORA yogurts, little cupcakes with pink icing, and strawberries. She also had milk in her new "Faith" mug.


Ella and Ethan were so excited to celebrate Faith's 3rd birthday! Before we took Faith her breakfast Ethan said, "Mommy, do you think that Faith will look different?" I said, "What do you think, Buddy?" He said, "I think she will look older." SO Cute!

Faith has been wanting a new stroller for some time because the stroller she got for her birthday last year finally broke. I knew I needed to find one that was Ethan proof :) I found this great, plastic stroller on eBay, and we gave it to her with Minnie Mouse riding in it. She loved it!



Uncle Ryan and Aunt Laura were so kind to let us have a pool party for Faith at their house. Here is Faith getting ready to blow out her #3 candle on her DORA cake.


Faith, Ella, and Sam enjoying cake--yummy!





Ethan enjoyed showing Luke his big muscles :)




Uncle Ryan is quite the artist, and he drew these neat pictures for Faith on her present. She also got precious cards from each of her nephews. They are great artists just like their Daddy!






Uncle Ryan found the neatest gift for Faith. This is a big sister DORA, and she helps with her new brother and sister (I am not making any sort of announcement). :)







Here is Faith feeding one of the babies. She is such a little mommy!










Our prayer is that Faith will know Jesus at an early age and seek Him all the days of her life. We love you, sweet Faith!






























1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Faith! It sounds like you guys had a great celebration...I can just see her playing mommy! From the recent pics, it looks like Ella is growing so much and is looking more and more like you!!! It is so cool to see a mini-Amie! I love and miss you! Jennifer