I have been reading this book as a part of my morning devotions. I have been enjoying it so much, so I thought I would share it with you all. The author, Donna Gaines, is the wife of Steve Gaines who is the pastor of Bellevue Baptist Church in Memphis, TN. I have had the pleasure of listening to Donna speak, and she is an amazing woman of God. I highly recommend this book. I would love to hear what you are reading!Friday, July 24, 2009
Awesome Book
I have been reading this book as a part of my morning devotions. I have been enjoying it so much, so I thought I would share it with you all. The author, Donna Gaines, is the wife of Steve Gaines who is the pastor of Bellevue Baptist Church in Memphis, TN. I have had the pleasure of listening to Donna speak, and she is an amazing woman of God. I highly recommend this book. I would love to hear what you are reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment