In the video Ella refers to Emily (her American Girl doll), and Ethan mentions George (his stuffed monkey). Both Emily AND George have birthdays this month! :)
OH MY! they are SOOO adorable! Chris and I just cracked up watching this! Ethan has a little "roughness" in his voice - adorable! Ella is SO creative, WOW what an imagination, tell her I was impressed with how she tied her story all together. Can't wait to see you guys!
ADORABLE!!! Chris and I just cracked up watching this! Ethan has such a cute voice-it has a "roughness" in it. ;) and tell Ella I was very impressed with how she tied her story all together. Wow, what an imagination and she's so creative! You're doing a great job Amie!!! and Faith is just downright CUTE!
Wow! I can't wait for my kids to get to watch this. Great job, Ella, both writing and sharing your book! I heard about Ethan's lost tooth from Andy, but I hadn't heard exactly who was responsible. Ethan had no problem sharing the scoop on his gentle (not-so-gentle?) sisters. ;-) As the boisterous brother, I am glad he was so resilient and that he now has some stories to hold over them when they accuse of him of being too rough! (Not that they ever say that, right?)
3 comments:
OH MY! they are SOOO adorable! Chris and I just cracked up watching this! Ethan has a little "roughness" in his voice - adorable! Ella is SO creative, WOW what an imagination, tell her I was impressed with how she tied her story all together. Can't wait to see you guys!
ADORABLE!!! Chris and I just cracked up watching this! Ethan has such a cute voice-it has a "roughness" in it. ;) and tell Ella I was very impressed with how she tied her story all together. Wow, what an imagination and she's so creative! You're doing a great job Amie!!!
and Faith is just downright CUTE!
Wow! I can't wait for my kids to get to watch this. Great job, Ella, both writing and sharing your book! I heard about Ethan's lost tooth from Andy, but I hadn't heard exactly who was responsible. Ethan had no problem sharing the scoop on his gentle (not-so-gentle?) sisters. ;-) As the boisterous brother, I am glad he was so resilient and that he now has some stories to hold over them when they accuse of him of being too rough! (Not that they ever say that, right?)
Love to you all!
Post a Comment