We had a great weekend in Minneapolis, MN with Adam's mom, Joyce/Grammie. It was so fun to spend time with her. Adam was finally able to get tickets to see Annie, and it was AMAZING!! We also enjoyed some time at the Mall of America. The kids talked Grammie into riding roller coasters with them. :) I don't have any pictures of that because I was doing a little shopping on my own! I am so thankful that we were safe from all of the tornadoes to the north of us on Sunday! Below are some pictures of the changing clouds that I took on our way home. If you read my blog, you know that I love to take pictures of the sky while Adam is driving :) .
Monday we had an appointment to meet with the allergist to discuss Ethan's recent rash and swollen face. I was thinking that he was going to have allergy testing done on Monday, but the doctor said that it can't be done until it has been 2 weeks since the reaction occurred. Therefore, we have an appointment June 1st, so that the nurse can draw blood and see if he has a reaction to shrimp, scallops, eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts. It was so hard trying to remember everything he ate the evening of his allergic reaction! Hopefully something will come back positive.
Below is a picture of the kids in the waiting room. This waiting room is AMAZING! I know I "oohed and ahhed" over it before when Ethan had his hip checked out. The kids were each given a free book to take home with them--so sweet!




I just loved this view of our building (it is the one in the very back of the picture). I took it from 16th floor of the Mayo building.

















No comments:
Post a Comment