Awww, love seeing his brotherly love -- and her ability to just accept his care! So glad you are able to cherish these moments when you can see them taking gentle care of each other!
And I'm glad you shared it so I could cherish it, too. Sooo glad that we will be seeing sweet Ethan, dear Faith, and beautiful Ella, too.
Oh, and have I mentioned how amazingly smart your children are. You are doing a wonderful job with your homeschooling, Amie. Good for you & good for them! Good for our world which will be blessed by them!!!
3 comments:
Oh how precious! He didn't even mind getting wet to hug her. Moments to cherish!
Awww, love seeing his brotherly love -- and her ability to just accept his care! So glad you are able to cherish these moments when you can see them taking gentle care of each other!
And I'm glad you shared it so I could cherish it, too. Sooo glad that we will be seeing sweet Ethan, dear Faith, and beautiful Ella, too.
Oh, and have I mentioned how amazingly smart your children are. You are doing a wonderful job with your homeschooling, Amie. Good for you & good for them! Good for our world which will be blessed by them!!!
(Completely unbiased) Aunt Francie :)
So sweet.. he even looks like he wanted to cry himself! What a great big brother!
Post a Comment