
Ethan woke up with puffy eyes and a red, bumpy face again this morning, but it did look better than yesterday. He is feeling fine, so that is great news! I do have his EpiPen in my purse and ready to go just in case. I will let you know what the Allergist says on Monday. Hopefully we can easily pinpoint this allergy.
Since Ethan is not contagious, we were still able to have our friends, The Watts, over to swim this morning. It was an extra special play date because it was Kylie's 9th birthday today! We felt so special to be a part of her big day!
Faith, Ella, and Kylie
Back row from left: Ethan, Rylan, Jayden
Front row from left: Faith, Ella, Kylie, and Bryson
I thought the picture below was funny because Faith is always exercising with me. I was glad that Ella snapped this shot of me and my little work out buddy!
Tomorrow we are off to Minneapolis to meet Adam's Mom for the weekend. Adam also got us tickets to see Annie at the Children's Theatre-YAY!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!














No comments:
Post a Comment