We had such a wonderful Christmas! It was such a treat to have Adam's parents, Mark and Joyce, here with us! I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of the kids' favorite Christmas presents this year!
Ella got her first camera, and she was so excited! Below are some pictures that she took of Grammie and Grandad. Her camera has fun graphics, and these are the graphics that she decided to use for their pictures :)

This one of Grandad cracks me up!
Faith's favorite present was an American Girl Bitty Baby! She has been talking about this for months, and she had no idea that we were going to surprise her with it! She was so happy! She also got a diaper bag to go with it. Ella is holding Emily who is outfitted in her new Christmas dress. The sunglasses are just a bonus from another toy:)
Faith's other favorite present was a pet stroller with accessories and a pet kitten that she named, "Ellie". She is such a little Mommy! It is so cute to watch her care for her baby and her kitty.
OK, I don't now if you can really see what Ethan is holding, but it is a remote control black widow spider. It crawls on the walls and ceilings. I knew that getting this would be against my better judgement, but Ethan thought it was totally cool. It actually is pretty awesome although very creepy at the same time! I would say that the creepiest part of the gift was the super real looking "spider bite" tattoo that you can see on Ethan's chest!!!!!
Here we all are with Grammie and Grandad outside of our favorite restaurant here, Pescara. You are probably very familiar with this background in our pictures by now:)I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas as well!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment