Minnesota weather still amazes me! I just spent some Christmas money from my grandparents on some VERY WARM clothes! I am thankful for their kindness and generosity! We are going to get bundled up now and head downstairs to the Winter Wonderland Festival in downtown Rochester. We will definitely be dressing warmer tonight, and we will head straight to the hot chocolate booth! I wonder what movie will be playing? It still surprises me that people want to sit outside and watch movies in this weather, but I guess they are more into the spirit of the season than I am! :)
Saturday, December 18, 2010
I Took This Picture Today!!
Minnesota weather still amazes me! I just spent some Christmas money from my grandparents on some VERY WARM clothes! I am thankful for their kindness and generosity! We are going to get bundled up now and head downstairs to the Winter Wonderland Festival in downtown Rochester. We will definitely be dressing warmer tonight, and we will head straight to the hot chocolate booth! I wonder what movie will be playing? It still surprises me that people want to sit outside and watch movies in this weather, but I guess they are more into the spirit of the season than I am! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment