Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Play date with Friends!

What a fun day! We picked up our friends, Nolan and Grace, this morning and brought them back to our apartment for a play date. They are 7 year old twins. Ethan had a blast showing Nolan all of our Wii games!

Faith is showing the camera her freshly painted nails!
Grace and Ella had the best time playing with their American girl dolls together! They even have matching coats!

We went back to their house after lunch so that the kids could play in the snow. It was a perfect day for playing in the snow because it felt so warm here-- 20 degrees feels pretty warm to us now! The kids built an igloo and made tunnels in the snow together.

Nolan and Grace's sweet mom, Nicole, has newborn twins so I was able to watch them while she took a nap in the afternoon. The 6 older kids played in the basement, and they had a lot of fun. They get along so well. The babies were super sweet! Faith enjoyed helping me care for them. I don't know how moms of multiples do it around the clock! I was laughing at myself because I would end up looking so funny trying to care for them at the same time. I would be feeding one baby while standing on one foot so that I could bounce the other baby in their bouncer seat with the other foot. I told the babies that they kept wanting me to do my "flamingo move" because I was wearing pink pants :) I truly loved every minute I got to spend with this sweet family today.

No comments: