Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun Friday

Faith is growing so much, so we had to get her some new clothes this week. She just loves dressing up!!
I love watching Ethan play with his bad guys, but he wasn't too interested in having his picture taken :)
Faith and I love to sit together when we get gelato! It is a special little date for us!
Ella is also growing like a weed, and I get excited when I can find them clothes that match. They are standing in front of the stockings that I bought for $2.00 a piece at Target. I think the stockings we typically use with their names on them are packed away in a box in Indiana, so I think these work nicely. The kids were very excited about them!

I took this photo today as I was looking at the picnic area at our gym and thinking about how often we would read books and have a snack out there after my workout. Seriously, it just keeps snowing, and snowing, and snowing here!

Adam had to work late tonight, so we had fun going to Carroll's Corn to eat carmel corn right before dinner! The kids got some Christmas money from my grandparents so it was fun to walk around and help them pick things out. We then ate dinner at a Greek restaurant before getting hot chocolate and walking around the Winter Wonderland Festival. It was fun (and cold), and I am pretty tired. I think I am going to get to bed early tonight! Have a great weekend!!

No comments: