I can't believe that my sweet boy is already 6! He is such a fun, affectionate little boy. Since we home school, we decided that we needed to play all day on his birthday! I LOVED playing remote control light up race cars and legos with him on his special day! We enjoyed an amazing Christmas concert by Sara Renner and The Elements at church that evening! What a special day!
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Ethan is 6!!!!!!
I can't believe that my sweet boy is already 6! He is such a fun, affectionate little boy. Since we home school, we decided that we needed to play all day on his birthday! I LOVED playing remote control light up race cars and legos with him on his special day! We enjoyed an amazing Christmas concert by Sara Renner and The Elements at church that evening! What a special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment