Thursday, December 16, 2010

These are Some More of My Favorite Things

I was actually hoping to post pics of the kids that I took today, but my camera isn't uploading well right now. So, I will post some more of my favorite things instead :)

Below is one of my favorite Christmas movies to watch with the kids. It was released a couple of years ago, and we look forward to snuggling up together to watch it each Christmas eve.






Below is my favorite lip gloss. It is an all natural lip gloss by bare escentuals. It is a little pricey ($18), but I have not found any better. It stays on, it feels a little tingly, and it has such pretty shades. "Gabby" is my favorite shade for fall and winter and "Trixie" is my favorite shade for summer. You can purchase them at Sephora, Ulta, and QVC, etc.

This is a great workout video. The entire workout is 40 minutes, but you can do 15 minutes segments if you prefer to work certain body parts each day. This is definitely a DVD that I reach for again and again because it is so effective. I also feel like the time goes by pretty fast. You do need a light and heavier set of hand weights. You can also go to www.collagevideo.com to see clips of certain exercise videos before you buy them to see if they are right for you. I also like to check them out from my local library before I purchase one. I purchased this one at Walmart for about $10.00.


I saw this book while I was looking through the Sonlight Curriculum magazine for home schooling, so I checked it out from the library to read with my little ones. We all really enjoyed it!


Above is my favorite Christmas decoration that I splurged on this year since we only have room for a tree that barely reaches my knees. I got it from www.dayspring.com.
I don't know about you, but my hands are SO DRY this time of year! I am constantly washing my hands, and my knuckles crack as a result. This is my go to lotion every night before I go to bed. I also like to put it on my heals. I don't use it during the day because it is too heavy for me, but I have been using it at night for several years now. It is from Bath and Body Works.

I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite things. It is relaxing to type about some mindless things from time to time :)

No comments: