Ella recently bought a recorder with some of her Christmas money, but I wanted a book so that I could teach her how to play. I found the book below in the bargain section at Barnes and Noble the other night, and it is actually really good. It even came with a recorder, which makes it nice since I need one to teach her. Today we have been working on the songs, "Hot Cross Buns", "Mary had a Little Lamb", and "Jingle Bells". Ella is learning so quickly! It is fun for me to learn how to play because I was so bad at the recorder when I learned it in school, that my music teacher had me play a part on the drums for our concert instead of playing the recorder with the rest of the class :) I am not sure why I disliked it so much. I remember asking my mom to make my dentist appointments during music class. I am glad that Ella is enjoying it so much more than I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment